P&K Golf Club wishes to convey a modern approach to its Dress Regulations and hopes that members, visitors and guests will assist in maintaining standards expected, both on the Course and in the Clubhouse.
PYLE & KENFIG GOLF CLUB
1. The wearing of smart denim trousers is permitted in the Clubhouse but not on the golf course.
2. The wearing of golf shoes is forbidden in the Lounge and Dining Room.
Golf Shoes are permitted in the Spike Bar.
The wearing of flip-flops with toe bars is forbidden for men and ladies in the Clubhouse.
Shoes and sandals can be worn without socks for men and ladies.
3. The wearing of tracksuits, vests/singlets type garments, rugby shirts and T shirts on the course and in the Clubhouse is prohibited. The wearing of waterproof clothing and hats/caps in the Clubhouse is prohibited other than in the changing rooms.
4. Tailored shorts and knee or calf length socks/stockings or sportlet socks may be worn on the course.
Tailored Shorts may be worn in the Lounge, Spike Bar, and the Ladies Lounge or on the patio area of the Clubhouse.
5. Acceptable smart casual wear may be worn in the Lounge and Dining Room subject to Rules 1, 2, 3 &4.
6. Tailored shirts may be worn outside of trousers.
The playing of table games in the Mixed Lounge is prohibited (e.g. cards, liar dice, dominoes etc.)
Hot food may be consumed in the Lounge and Spike Bar but only those dishes that are displayed on the Bar Menu.
9. Valuables and personal effects.
Members and visitors are reminded that they are responsible for the safe keeping of their own valuables and personal effects, and should obtain their own personal insurance.
10. Members’ Guests
It is the responsibility of each member to sign in his or her guest and be responsible for their conduct whilst in the Clubhouse. Guests must leave the Clubhouse with or before the member who signed them in.
11. No golf bags or clubs are to be taken into the bar or lounges.